June 4, 2015Agency
Do I qualify for Collector Car Insurance?
1. All vehicles must be used and maintained for hobby purposes and exhibition,
and not for racing, rallying, general transportation, or backup
2. All household operators must have a different vehicle insured for daily use.
3. All vehicles must be garaged when not in use.
4. Youthful drivers, under the age of 25 are excluded.
5. No DUI within the last 3 years
6. No more than two moving violations
7. Classic Cars are Considered 25 years old with an Appreciating Value.
8. Specialty Vehicles 25 years old or less are Considered as long as they are driven 3000 miles a year or less.
Leave a Reply